Designs and develops new Electrical Equipment, solves problems and tests equipment.
The department of Electrical Engineering offers course in the field of electrical machine, Power System, Electronics, Instrumentation, Control System, Reliability and Systems Engineering and microprocessor. It will not be out of place to maintain that emphasis: has changed with time from high current to low current and keeping the demand of time, the course contents are getting inclind to electronics besides electrical machines and power system. The curriculum provides in-depth study that prepare the student to state of the art engineering and industrial practice. The department has to it's cradit as indian patent of an automatic electrical item developed by Dr. Ptralekh, a brilliant alumnus and HOD of electrical engineering.
1. To ensure sufficient modern technological exposure to the students in order to create skilled professionals.
2. To frequently update the labs keeping in view the requirement of the current industry scenario.
3. To extend counseling and career guidance facility to the students to help them to achieve their goal.
4. To encourage faculties and staffs to pursue higher education and to do the research work.
5. To encourage faculties and staffs to participate in various seminars, conferences and workshops to keep themselves updated of the state-of-the-art technology.
To make the institution a nationally leading institute of higher education built upon the professional and ethical values and a centre of excellence in education and research activities related to electrical engineering and allied areas.
M. Tech ELectric Drives and Power Electronics, IIT Roorkee
Electrical Engineering, C. V. Raman College of Engineering
Lab Instructor (Guest)
Lab Assistant (Guest)
Lab Instructor (Contract)